Breakfast / Lunch Program
Our meal program is being provided by Sodexo Food Company. This group is a subsidiary of the West Allis School System Food Service. We are delighted to have the opportunity to bring their program into our community.
We will be offering a morning breakfast for student purchase. The following information describes the program:
- The food will be served in a packet, containing two servings of grain, a fruit, vegetable or juice and milk. All meals will be served cold.
- Students may order their meal the day before it is served.
- The cost of the meal is $1.65 ($0.30 for reduced). The Free and Reduced Program will apply to the purchase price of breakfast.
- Students must be in their classrooms by 8:00 am, if they wish to receive breakfast.
- Breakfast may be purchased by sending in money to school in an envelope marked with your child’s name, grade and ‘Food Program’.
- A menu will be provided at the start of each month, describing the daily food offering.
- Breakfast will be served in Tenpenny Hall.
- Students ordering breakfast will receive an identification card.
- Students are not required to participate in this program. It is optional. Students not receiving breakfast will remain in their homeroom for morning activities.
The following information describes the Hot Lunch Program:
- Students will have the opportunity to select from 3 main entrees on a daily basis.
- Meals will be ordered the day before service. It cannot be ordered on the day of service.
- The cost per meal is $3.20 ($0.40 for reduced). The Free and Reduced Program will apply to the purchase price of lunch.
- Lunch may be purchased by sending in money to school in an envelope marked with your child’s name, grade and ‘Food Program’.