As we continue to welcome you and guests back to Mass at St. Greg’s, here are the latest directives.
Yours in Christ,
ARRIVING FOR MASS
- There will be TWO DOORS open for entrance/exit. They will open 30 minutes prior to Mass. The 63rd Street handicap accessible door (#3) and the Parking Lot/Gym door (#9). The other entrances will be locked including the elevator entrance. If the elevator is needed, please contact Cindy at the parish office.
- Please reserve parking on 63rd for those with physical limitations and those needing to drop off people with physical limitations.
- There will be ushers at the designated entrances to provide guidance and answer questions.
- Masks are optional but strongly encouraged when in any building at St. Greg’s.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations for arrival. You may also bring your own hand sanitizer if you have a travel size bottle that you carry with you.
PARTICIPATION IN MASS
- A one page order of worship will be available at tables as you enter. We cannot reuse these pieces of paper, therefore we will have a receptacle for you to dispose of your own paper at the exits.
- Communion is to be received only in the hand and there will be no cup.
- Of course, to practice safe social distancing, we will not hold hands as a congregation during the Our Father or shake hands with those outside our family for the sign of peace.